“Innovative University of Eurasia” Suggest an article Book a call to the editore
The Editorial Board is committed to work actively to improve the quality of the journal. The Editorial Board is responsible for deciding whether to accept an article for publication. Editors are guided by the policy of the International Editorial Board and constrained by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Editorial board assesses a manuscript according to its intellectual content regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, political orientation of the authors.
Editors and Editorial board should not disclose any information about the submitted manuscript to anyone but the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other members of the editorial board and the publisher.
Editors must make a decision whether to accept or reject materials to public only on the basis of their significance, originality, clarity and relevance of the research topic to the direction of the journal. It is particularly to have favorable attitude to studies which challenge the provisions of articles previously published in this journal. It is impossible to reject research materials, which yielded negative results. All original articles must undergo a preliminary independent review, and should take into account all possible systematic errors due to coincidence or conflict of interest. When working with any materials submitted to the journal confidentiality should be observed. Unpublished material should not be used by editors without the express written permission of the author. If the published paper find any serious flaw, editors are obliged to publish a correction and to draw the attention of readers to the corresponding explanations as soon as possible.
Peer review helps the editor in adopting editorial decisions and assists the author in improving the manuscript. Any manuscript received for consideration should be treated as a confidential document. Manuscripts should not be shown or discussed with a stranger without the permission of the editor.
Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is considered to be inappropriate. The reviewer should give arguments to his comments. The reviewer should pay editor’s attention on substantial similarity or identity of the manuscript under consideration to any other published work. The reviewed information shall be confidential and shall not be used for personal gain.
Any selected reviewer who feels under qualified to consider a study shall immediately notify the editor about it. Reviewers should identify relevant published works, which did not reference the author. Reviewers should not consider manuscripts that may cause a conflict of interest.
To improve the quality of research and publications editors should involve to assessment of the materials obtained independent experts who send their review in writing.
- Often when selecting reviewers it is useful to take into account requests of the authors, although blindly follow them does not make sense.
- Reviewers and other experts they can seek for help with the permission of the editor, need to respect the confidentiality of the information contained in the report of the study.
- The reviewer may not copy the article and must return it to the original editor.
- Reviewers and editors can use the data received during research, as well as the arguments and conclusions of the authors only with their permission.
- Reviewers need to quickly provide accurate and reasonable review, written in a polite manner, and does not contain systematic errors.
- If the reviewers doubt about conscientiousness of the authors, they should confidentially and in writing, inform the editors.
- The journal should contain a detailed and accurate description of the review process, the selection of articles and appeals.
- The journal should report regularly on the number of articles accepted for publication, as well as the timing of their publication.
Research should be relevant, reasonable and well planned, the structure of the research must conform to its objectives and to be approved by the ethics committee. Failure to comply with these requirements could lead to unfair practices research and publications.
Authors of reports of original research should provide an accurate description of the executed works, as well as an objective discussion. Articles should contain links to other works. Fraudulent or deliberately inaccurate statements are unacceptable.
As a rule, the authors should not publish articles with the same research in more than one journal, should ensure that the written study is original work, and if, the authors have used the work and / or words of others, they were duly cited or taken in quotes.
All those who have made a significant contribution to the study should be listed as co-authors.
The main author should ensure that all co-authors included in the article and approved the final version of the paper and agreed to its submission to the journal for publication.
The author must immediately notify the editor or publisher of the detection of significant errors or inaccuracies in his published work.
Despite continuing disagreements on the question of authorship and co-authorship in scientific research and publications, it is generally accepted that the author should be responsible for data from at least one of the stages of the study.
- In the first place in the list of authors should be individuals who have made a decisive contribution to the planning, organization and conduct of the study, data analysis and report writing, and not a doer who collected data, and other mechanical work. If you can not prove the person's participation in any phase of the study, the fact of authorship can not be considered confirmed.
- All authors should take responsibility for the content of the publication.